Saturday 30 June 2012

Films of 2012: Half Term Report

So we're officially half way through the year now folks and I thought I'd just bring you up to date on the current rankings so far.

Best Films of the Year so Far
Of the 120 films that I've watched there are 17 that have garnered a mark of 8 or higher in my reviews and they are:


Carancho
Coriolanus
Corman’s World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel
The Descendants
Even the Rain
Headhunters
The Hunger Games 
Juan of the Dead
The Kid with a Bike
Like Crazy
Marley
Martha Marcy May Marlene
Moonrise Kingdom
The Muppets
The Raid (Possibly my favourite film of the year thus far)
Shame
Young Adult 

Worst Films of the Year So Far 
 And conversely ten films have got a score of 2 or less and they are: 
 
Deviation
The Devil Inside
The Divide
Gone
Hard Boiled Sweets
Jack and Jill
Piranha 3DD
Project X
The Sitter
This Means War


So there you go a lot of treats and a lot of duffers. Do you agree with my lists? If not tell me what you think should be in either category by leaving a comment below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment